Really good day
You are cool, Brian May.
I wonder what you dream about, Linda Perhacs
went to fao schwarz today to say hi to my friends
evie’s room, danny’s fire escape
Yo you saw this drug rug vid, right?
drug rug on the beach (by moogiem)
This is amazing. From womanzine’s pattern issue.
> > > > > > > P A T T E R N < < < < < < <
the latest issue of WOMANZINE
IS HERE. GO SEE IT.
This is our biggest issue ever, and we’re thrilled to share it with you. In Pattern, we’ve got:
- original music by Tiffanie Lanmon (of Mirror Travel)
- videos by Maia Stern, Anna Schneider, and Maija Ekey
- images and gifs by Yesica Balderrama, Talia Shulze, and Carly Correa
- an analysis of polka dots in pop culture by Nona Willis Aronowitz
- a vine/collage and odes to Solange by Emily Stephenson and Kerensa Cadenas
- a vine/kaleidoscope and essay on William Morris by Elyse Moody
- illustrations by Mary Finer, Rebecca French, and Alice Alva
- a look at the patriarchy through an interview with Lydia DePillis by Brooke Hatfield
- a look at the hero’s journey by Nia King
- how to draw a plaid by Bridget Noone
- and essays by Taryn Hubbard, Julia Landau, and Erin McKelle
(Also, #patternweek was a success <— thanks to everyone for jumping on the hashtag and sharing your patterns on the internet!)
farm living, roxbury ny
see you soon, california
camp is so chill
stuff in the air
exploring the world, one town in west virginia at a time